Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New year

still trying to learn how to use this but havent quite figured it out yet,,,,really want to post some pictures. feeling a little bit inspired to draw again i miss having an art community to comment and give support and criticisms of art. I miss doing charcoal portraits and figure drawing . Hopefully having this here will help me get started again. ill scan and post some stuff soon. Lots of old sketches to organize. i need to find an art job to make money too. Art was once my salvation but now it seems to elude me. I miss as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules: Just be cool. Please no offensive language. Criticism is welcome, rudeness is not. I'd really like to know what you think. One of my goals is to promote healthy discussion of art and design. Seen something cool in the design world? I want to see it too. Want me to look at something? Leave a link