Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thoughts for today



Whoa i need to practice and draw more. When am i gonna work on my trans portfolio? What am i gonna put in it? I should redo the sketches from meditation chamber, and finish the interior. A few micro projects from viscom. Hopefully stratos vs modulo turns out well. Gotta remember to do more analog paintings. How am i gonna balance this with other art stuff I'm learning and studying? It's all related. Drawing is drawing. Designing is designing. Have i made any progress in the last six months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules: Just be cool. Please no offensive language. Criticism is welcome, rudeness is not. I'd really like to know what you think. One of my goals is to promote healthy discussion of art and design. Seen something cool in the design world? I want to see it too. Want me to look at something? Leave a link